10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Incomplete, incorrect and outdated records
- Inconsistent terminology
- High number of duplicates in the systems
- Implementation of an upcoming migration
- Difficult and time-consuming parts search
- Poor strategic decisions due to faulty data analysis
- Increased costs due to unnecessary subsequent data cleansing processes
- The importance of master data in times of digitalization
- Why does data cleansing make sense? — Challenges and advantages
- Setting up a data cleansing project right from the start
- The data cleansing project — 7 steps to perfect data
- Best practice examples of poor product and material master data
- How can the data quality gained be ensured in the future? — Technologies, tools, workflows and processes for data acquisition and maintenance
- Questions and discussion
Who is the webinar suitable for?
Department heads, managers and experts from the fields of:
- Material master data
- Spare parts management
We will of course also answer your questions in our webinar.
Webinar registration form Data Cleansing
Thank you for your interest in our webinar "Data Cleansing". Please send us your personal data and we will contact you immediately for binding confirmation.